about the 1958 Conclave and
CARDINAL GIUSEPPE SIRI
Was he elected Pope after Pius XII?
"Finally, one cannot consider as schismatics those who refuse to obey the Roman Pontiff because they would hold his person suspect or, because of widespread rumors, doubtfully elected (as happened after the election of Urban VI) or who would resist him as a civil authority and not as pastor of the Church."
--Wernz-Vidal, Ius Canonicum (Rome: Gregorian, 1937), Vol 7, p. 398
"The Church will be punished because the majority of her members, high and low, will become so perverted. The Church will sink deeper and deeper until she will at last seem to be extinguished, and the succession of Peter and the other Apostles to have expired. But, after this, she will be victoriously exalted in the sight of all doubters."
--St. Nicholas of Flue, quoted in Catholic Prophecy, edited by Yves Dupont, p. 30
We present the following items to help inform and educate and to make people ask questions about what truly happened after the death of Pope Pius XII:
- Former FBI Consultant Claims: U.S. Intel Documents show Cardinal Siri elected Pope Gregory XVII in 1958
- Video: The Conclave of 1958, Smoke Signal Confusion, Roncalli shows up on Balcony
- Fr. Charles-Roux Testifies to Irregularities at 1958 Conclave
- Cardinal Siri Speaks: In "The Rock" (1967), Siri makes veiled references to a Papacy in Eclipse
- Cardinal Siri Speaks: In "Theologians & the Magisterium" (1980), Siri clarifies the authority of theologians
- Findings, Arguments, Speculations on Conclaves of 1958 and 1963
- Cardinal Siri Speaks: In "The Hour of Peter," Siri speaks of True and False Theologians, Drugs & Hallucinogens
- St. Francis of Assisi Prophecy: "Jesus Christ will send them not a true Pastor, but a destroyer"
- Cardinal Siri Speaks: In "Does Orthodoxy Exist," Siri speaks of orthodoxy & heresy
- Cardinal Siri Speaks: In "The Infallible Ordinary Magisterium" Siri speaks of infallibility and the Faith
- Cardinal Siri Speaks: In "No Salvation outside the Church" Siri speaks of this Dogma Modernists hate
- Cardinal Siri mocks Vatican II's Doctrine of Collegiality
- Cardinal Siri Speaks: In "The Election of the Roman Pontiff" Siri speaks of external forces trying to influence the conclave
- 1958 Article in Milan Newspaper mentions Smoke Signal Confusion at 1958 Conclave
- Cardinal Siri Speaks: In "The Marginalization of the Church" Siri speaks of secular attacks on the Church
- Mgr. Fulton Sheen Prophecy of 1948: Anti-Christ and Anti-Church
- Fr. Kramer Prediction of 1955: Hindered Papal Election, by means of threats, would put Church through extended interregnum, immense suffering
- Comments on the Eclipse of the Church and October 26, 1958
- Speculation, but very interesting: White Smoke 1958