Christ's Sacrifice as the Punch Line of a Joke...
In 2010, authors Sergio Rubin and Francesca Ambrogetti published the book El Jesuita: Conversaciones con el Cardenal Jorge Bergoglio, SJ ["The Jesuit: Conversations with Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio, SJ"], in which the then-"Archbishop" of Buenos Aires speaks about his life, his work, and his spirituality, and answers questions presented by the authors.
After Bergoglio's election as "Pope" of the "Catholic Church," that is, as head of the Modernist Vatican II Sect, an English translation of the book appeared under the title Pope Francis: His Life in His Own Words. What most people do not know, however, is that the editors of the English edition have deliberately deleted a number of select passages found in the Spanish original.
One of those missing passages is found on p. 42 of the Spanish edition, where Jorge Bergoglio laughingly relates a story in which a Catholic school principal gets an unruly Jewish boy to behave by telling him that if he doesn't, he will end up just like this other "Jew" who was crucified:
["Cardinal" Bergoglio:] It is about a Jewish boy who thrown out of all schools for being unruly until another Jew recommends to the father a "good Catholic school." And it encourages him that, surely, there [they] are going to straighten [him out]. The father takes the advice. Thus passes the first month and the boy is very well behaved, without warning [surprisingly]. Nor has he behavior problems in the coming months. The father, won by curiosity, goes to the rector to know how he managed this transformation. “It was very simple," replied the priest. "On the first day I took him by the ear and said pointing to the crucifix, 'That was a Jew like you, if you misbehave, you will end up the same.'"
To read the quote in context and to view scanned pages from the Spanish original, please click on the link below. There you will also find scans of the English edition, showing that this anecdote was indeed expunged:
- Jorge Jokes about Our Lord's Crucifixion: The Evidence (Call Me Jorge Blog)
We are indebted for this information to the Call Me Jorge blog, which has been unearthing sundry unusual and hard-to-find items regarding the person of "Pope" Francis, Jorge Bergoglio. Kudos to them for this excellent find!
By approvingly and jokingly relating this tale, Jorge Bergoglio has once more shown himself the enemy of Christ he really is. By doing so, he has put himself in the company of the persecutors of Our Lord, to whom the Old Testament applies these words: "Let us examine him by outrages and tortures, that we may know his meekness and try his patience" (Wisdom 2:19).
We encourage all Catholics who are reading this to use the opportunity and offer prayers of reparation to Almighty God for this sacrilegious outrage:
"Be not deceived, God is not mocked" (Gal 6:7).
For a cinematic glimpse of the horror and ugliness of the Sacred Passion and Crucifixion, illustrating the incredible Divine Love with which Our Lord suffered patiently for us, even though we were His enemies, we highly recommend the acclaimed movie The Passion of the Christ (2004), as well as the book on which its details were based, The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ: From the Visions of Anne Catherine Emmerich.
It was the Ven. Anne Catherine Emmerich, incidentally, who prophesied the coming of a "Church of Darkness" in Rome, of which Jorge Bergoglio is now the fitting head.
- Francis reveals he stole Dead Priest's Cross from Casket, still has it
- Francis Watch: Monthly Radio Program discussing the Scandals and Heresies of Jorge Bergoglio (listen any time)
- More Radio Shows on Francis/Bergoglio (Restoration Radio Network)
- Is it a Millipede? Francis' New Pastoral Staff
- Francis brings back the hideous "Bent Cross" Crozier
- Video: Watch Bergoglio distribute "Holy Communion"
- Back from Brazil: Francis places Beach Ball on Altar at St. Mary Major
- Tango performed during "Mass" with "Cardinal" Jorge Bergoglio
- Francis endorses "Rocker Priest", invites him to play at "Mass"
- "Cardinal" Bergoglio '04: Respond to Blasphemy with Tenderness
- Francis derides Traditional Latin Mass as mere "Fad" of the Young
- Flip-Flop Francis: Two-Faced Bergoglio Speaks out of Both Sides of his Mouth
- Francis' Latest Interview (March 2014)
- "Pope Francis" - Who is Jorge Mario Bergoglio?