Mary-Like? Christ-Like? Edifying?
Novus Ordo Nun's Got Talent: Suor Cristina performs Pop Song on Italian TV
[LAST UPDATED MAR 22 2014 18:14 GMT]
It's the Novus Ordo version of 'March Madness':
Just when you thought you'd seen it all, the Novus Ordo Religion has the uncanny ability to outdo itself in terms of heresy, blasphemy, sacrilege, scandals, and other outrages. As a general rule, we can say that there is nothing the human mind can conceive that is so base or wicked that it would be beyond the pale of the Modernist Vatican II Sect to endorse, permit, or tolerate.
The latest case comes from Italy, where a 25-year-old Sicilian Novus Ordo nun participated in a secular talent show, singing and dancing like a pop star. The shocking incident took place on March 19, 2014, the Feast of St. Joseph, Fosterfather of God, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Universal Protector of the Church. And during Lent, no less.
An Ursuline Sister of the Holy Family by the name of Cristina Scuccia -- Suor Cristina -- participated in the Italian secular talent show The Voice of Italy, performing the 2007 Alicia Keys song No One. The video clip of the event (see below) shows to what depths the Modernist Vatican II Church has fallen, with someone who has supposedly consecrated her entire life to Christ, singing, swaying, and acting in such a profane and indecent manner. A nun's black habit, we recall, signifies her death to the world, something "Sister" Christina must have forgotten as she belted out this song with somewhat suggestive lyrics (see here), and not for the honor and glory of God but to receive the adulation and applause of the world. But then again, at age 25, it is clear that she was entirely raised and educated in the Novus Ordo Sect, not the Catholic Church, so perhaps we can excuse her behavior on those grounds alone. What she has done is utterly scandalous, indecent, immodest, and sacrilegious.
Having been fed nothing but Modernist pseudo-Catholic theology for the last 50+ years, Novus Ordos (that is, "modern Catholics") may not think too much of this and even believe this to be "cool" and "awesome", simply another great new way for Catholics to "reach out" to the world. This is the garbage people have been fed for decades, but nothing could be further from the truth. Yes, Suor Cristina herself has said her intent is to "evangelize", but only a fool or a hopelessly deluded person could believe that one can spread the light of the Gospel by sinful and scandalous means. God cannot be served through mortal sin.
Things like this, even if well-intentioned, always end up the same way in the long run: They do not lead the world to Christ, but make Christ into a mockery before the world. The world does not become Catholic, but Catholics become worldly. There is no better proof of this than the Novus Ordo religion itself, 50 years after the Second Vatican Council opened the church to the world. It is virtually powerless before the world, and most people do not really take it seriously.
But be that as it may: Genuine Roman Catholics are terribly outraged at this sordid spectacle perpetrated by Sister Cristina, as it causes grave offense against Almighty God, His Church, and the True Faith, which in most people's minds is represented by this woman.
Here is an eight-minute video of Cristina's performance and her interaction with the judges afterwards:
After its first full day of being published, the video clip of the dancing Modernist nun has already received over 1.5 million views on YouTube, and that number is sure to climb as this story continues to make the rounds. (As of March 22, 18:14 GMT, the total number of views has skyrocketed to 12.9 million.) The scandal given and the offense inflicted against our Blessed Lord and Savior Jesus Christ defy description. Once again the Roman Catholic religion is being mocked and disgraced, thanks to the Novus Ordo Sect that masquerades as the Catholic Church and that people therefore believe represents Catholicism.
It will be useful to remind ourselves of what real (= traditional) Catholic nuns look and behave like by comparison:
There is another video clip provided by The Voice of Italy (click here), which includes some additional footage of Suor Cristina rocking and rolling.
Immediately after her performance, Cristina was interviewed by the judges, whom she told she was expecting to receive a phone call from "Pope" Francis. With the latter's track record, this may very well happen, and we suspect he'll give her his famous "thumbs up" and encourage her in this shameful and diabolical work. See the list of links at the end of this post for related Novus Ordo scandals, some of which involve Francis himself.
Ah, but aren't we being too harsh? Doesn't this nun just seem so sweet and innocent -- surely she means well at least, right?
It is here that many people will stumble, being taken in by the appearance and not looking at the reality of it. Our Blessed Lord warned us: "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. By their fruits you shall know them" (Mt 7:15-16). Likewise, St. Paul: "For such false apostles are deceitful workmen, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no wonder: for Satan himself transformeth himself into an angel of light" (2 Cor 11:13-14).
Speaking of Satan, at the 6:50 mark in the video, the oh-so-innocent Sr. Christina suddenly flashes the "sign of the horns" (also known as the devil's horns, the corna, or the cornudo), accompanied by an unsettling squealing sound. See right here:
But even if we assume she "meant well" -- rather difficult to do after seeing her salute the devil -- the fact remains that the most pure and most noble intentions cannot change the objective reality of this most scandalous incident: grave offense caused against our Blessed Lord, the Faith and the Church held up to ridicule, and unspeakable harm caused to souls who conclude that a religion that can be mocked and profaned like this is not worth taking seriously.
More details on this disgraceful Novus Ordo nun and her indecent performance can be found at these links:
- "Suor Cristina - Sister Act?" (Call Me Jorge blog)
- "Young Nun Wows Judges on Italy's 'The Voice'" (Catholic News Agency)
As this story is reaching mainstream Novus Ordo news organizations and blogs, initial feedback is starting to trickle in, and you can bet your bottom dollar that most of it will be positive.
Indeed, "Cardinal" Gianfranco Ravasi, head of the Vatican's "Pontifical Council for Culture", has already tweeted about the matter, using the now-trending hashtag #suorcristina, commending the scandalous nun for her "evangelization", citing 1 Peter 4:10: "As every man hath received grace, ministering the same one to another: as good stewards of the manifold grace of God." Here is Ravasi's actual tweet:
It is easy to see that both Cristina and Ravasi are part of the same Modernist Vatican II religion. There is simply no Catholic sense left among these people.
Shortly after her ascendancy to fame (infamy, really), Sister Cristina created her own Twitter account, the first tweet of which you can see here:
In this tweet, she expresses her gratitude for the affection shown to her at the talent show and asks people to continue to prayerfully support her "mission" which she claims is "for the glory of God." This poor soul is obviously very confused about who Almighty God is, what advances His kingdom and His glory, and what He says about the wickedness and dangers of the world, the flesh, and the devil, about sin and scandal.
Now, for all those who think that being enamored with the world and its vanities is no big deal, we offer a quick little Reality Check from Holy Scripture below. It pertains to all Catholics, but all the more so to religious, who have completely dedicated their lives to God and are supposed to be dead to the world and its sinful allurements:
- "Religion clean and undefiled before God and the Father, is this: to visit the fatherless and widows in their tribulation: and to keep one's self unspotted from this world." (James 1:27)
- "I have given them thy word, and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world; as I also am not of the world. I pray not that thou shouldst take them out of the world, but that thou shouldst keep them from evil. They are not of the world, as I also am not of the world." (John 17:14-16)
- "For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" (Mark 8:36)
- "Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour. Whom resist ye, strong in faith: knowing that the same affliction befalls your brethren who are in the world." (1 Peter 5:8-9)
The Novus Ordo religion is the antithesis of all that is Catholic, holy, decent, good, and proper.
Other articles linking to our coverage of the Sister Cristina Scandal:
- "An Indicator of the Total Collapse of Catholic Reverence in Our Time" (AngelQueen.org)
- "This Nun is on Fire: The Amazing Performance Everyone Is Talking About" (The Deacon's Bench)
- "Suor Cristina Canta Como Los Angeles" (Amor de La Verdad)
- "A 'Nun' Performs in Hell" (Thinking Housewife blog)
- Rocking Nun Suor Cristina: A Follow-Up
- Novus Ordo Clerics Gone Wild: The Ding Dong Song & Dominicans Dance to Lady Gaga
- World Youth Day '13: Bishops Dance "Flash Mob" for Francis
- Lewd Dancing for World Youth Day
- World Youth Day Lead Dancer posed Nude in Homosexual Magazines
- Francis places Beach Ball on Altar at St. Mary Major Basilica
- "Holy Communion" from Disposable Plastic Cups at WYD in Rio
- Speechless: "Easter Harlem Shake" with "Traditional" Novus Ordo Priest
- "Cardinal" Bergoglio jokes about the Crucifixion of Christ
- The Problems with "Pope Francis" - Why He's Not a Catholic
- Vatican II & Novus Ordo Missae: What happened to the Church after the Death of Pope Pius XII?
- The Modernist Errors of the Second Vatican Council
- Photos: Nuns before and after Vatican II
- The "Rad Trads" Respond to Catholic Answers
- Sedevacantism: Our Position on the Pope